Place a Hold
- Enter the Title you are looking for in the catalog search box.
- Click the Title button to begin the search.
- Find your title in the list of search results.
- Click the Place Request button.
- Enter your Library Card Number and your Password in the appropriate boxes
- Click the Log In button
- Select the pickup location for your item.
- Use the drop down menu to select from other branch libraries.
- Click the Submit Request button
- You will see a message reminding you of the $1.00 hold fee:
- Click Continue if you wish to place the hold.
- You will now see a confirmation message.
- Click Return to Search Results to browse more titles.
- Click Go to your list of hold requests to see a list of your current holds.
- Click LOG OUT to log out of your account
©2012San Luis Obispo County Library