Welcome to the Nipomo Library!
About this Branch
Nipomo Library is a delightful community library at the edge of Nipomo Regional Park. The library is located at 918 West Tefft Street about 1 mile west of fwy 101. The library features a Children's Collection, Adult Fiction and Non-fiction, DVDs, Music, Audiobooks, Teen Collection and a welcoming staff.
- Computers:3 Adult 0 Kids
- Chromebooks: 5
- Wireless Printing
- WiFi: All County Libraries provide free wireless Internet access
- Public Spaces: 1 Public meeting room (see schedule below)
- San Luis Obispo Tribune
- LA Times
- New York TImes
- Santa Barbara County Sun
- New Times of San Luis Obispo County
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS REGULAR PROGRAMS ARE SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
- Preschool Story Hour / Wednesday / 10:30am suspended
- Book Discussion Group/ contact library for date and time
- Mystery Book Club / 2nd Tuesday / 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Read to Rover / Thursday / 3:00pm (School Year) suspended
- Read to Rover / Thursday / 12:00pm (Summer) suspended
- Seed Library
- Tale Trail
Meeting Room Availability
Reservations before or after Library hours requires proof of liability insurance.
|Meeting Room (occ. 84)||Sunday - Saturday||9am - 9pm|