Welcome to the Nipomo Library!
About this Branch
Nipomo Library is a delightful community library at the edge of Nipomo Regional Park. The library is located at 918 West Tefft Street about 1 mile west of fwy 101. The library features a Children's Collection, Adult Fiction and Non-fiction, DVDs, Music, Audiobooks, Teen Collection and a welcoming staff.
- Computers:6 Adult 4 Kids
- Chromebooks: 2
- WiFi: All County Libraries provide free wireless Internet access
- Public Spaces: 1 Public meeting room (see schedule below)
- San Luis Obispo Tribune
- Santa Maria Times
- LA Times
- Santa Barbara County Sun
- New Times of San Luis Obispo County
- Preschool Story Hour / Wednesday / 10:30am
- Book Discussion Group/ 1st Wednesday / 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Mystery Book Club / 2nd Tuesday / 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Read to Rover / Thursday / 3:00pm (School Year)
- Read to Rover / Thursday / 12:00pm (Summer)
- Seed Library
- Tale Trail
Meeting Room Availability
Reservations before or after Library hours requires proof of liability insurance.
|Meeting Room (occ. 84)||Sunday - Saturday||10am - 9pm|